Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
FCC approved TWC-Charter
Well, I went and purchased some internet from the all seeing Spectrum Prism motherfuckers. I would've read for a fix for longer, and kept looking for shit and trying new things, but with SBH down, and this Graveyard of 2011, there isn't really much info.

Never really is much reliability in test modems anyways. Afraid it had to happen someday.
Dude I remember people saying the same when D3 showed up
Haha. I can't wait til 20 years down the line and we're all bitching about D5 or some shit.
You don't even know what you're talking about, my test modem is more reliable and and more secure than factory firmware, and bonds 32DS/4US just fine.. and when D3.1 comes around, it'll still work with the new OFDM single channel downstream.

The thing is, if you want to really test and mess with diagnostic firmware, you have to do exactly that, if you want to just steal internet, then its easier to subscribe.

In 20 years the coax cables will be so old they will have to be replaced, at that time they will be replaced with fiber i'm sure.
Actually it is already happening and Google fiber know a thing or two about it ... I remember 20 years ago when fiber was basically as thick and weak as the glass used on your room window and the installment of a single line was fucking stressing with corporate pressure and high cost ... those times when internet was a cypher-punks manifesto and a dotcom bubble hahahaha