Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Info appreciated
Wink 
First off i would like to say hi to everyone here. Im new to modding and i am trying to learn as much as possible. Unfortunatly i keep coming across outdated material for what i want to know. Just curious if anyone else on here is canadian and has any info on the security of my isp. Will be switching to a smaller carrier riding the backbone of shaw. They are listing sb5100-6100 on their compatible modems list. Curious if maybe i should start with a premodded sb? Your thoughts?. Thanks in advance.
(26-08-2015, 09:16 AM)cooper420 Wrote: First off i would like to say hi to everyone here. Im new to modding and i am trying to learn as much as possible. Unfortunatly i keep coming across outdated material for what i want to know. Just curious if anyone else on here is canadian and has any info on the security of my isp. Will be switching to a smaller carrier riding the backbone of shaw. They are listing sb5100-6100 on their compatible modems list. Curious if maybe i should start with a premodded sb? Your thoughts?. Thanks in advance.

The Best Way To Test The Security Is By Testing Yourself. , Just Because Hes In Same Place Doesn't Mean That Security Is The Same... EXAMPLE My Security Is TITE! like i cant do anything that is posted... but my friend lives about 5 MINS From me SAME ISP DIFFERENT SECURITY He Can Do Alott More Than I Can ... So Get Yourself a premodd and start testing what you can and cant do ... Plus It Would Be Better For You To Learn....
well lucky you not around here lol
Yes thank you for your post.. going to have my premod online in a few weeks and going to start digging around to see what i can learn about their security.. will post my findings here. Smile
If i get a premod is there a way to backup the firmware incase the tech changes.it?
yes just read the whole chip before you do anything .. save it