Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Router problem need help!
So I just bought a dlink 868l off ebay. While trying to set it up I discovered the ip login actually takes me to a website. Since I am using haxorware and need to set my dns service I cannot access to router logon.
So in other words in order to set up I need Internet access but for Internet access I need router access which needs internet. It's a circle.
Anyone have this happen to them?
My head hurts
(24-08-2015, 09:50 PM)Ziricom Wrote: BTW I know what your issue is but I'm to lazy to type a guide right now soooo....configure router offline and hookup.

Yep, I always recommend people get a basic grasp on networking before venturing onto modem testing.
oh dear....its a interweb site....FML...am I at work right now?!!!!
I understand you guys do know a lot more than I do but I have tried setting this up offline and I get a page saying "the ethernet cable is not connected properly"
This is a haxorware forum. You are not having haxorware issues.
I always recommend people get a basic grasp on networking before venturing onto modem testing.
Common sense is something too far away from changing the default router password for any regular user I've visited in the last ... since 2007

It's quite funny when you ask for the password and they say look a the router while you are thinking ummmm I'm gonna do some funny things right here maybe next time I'll bring my laptop or I'll just park outside and use my pineapple tricks. People is just son unconscious the information they're risking for being lazy...