Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
download speed is very slow in day time..
could be signal issues as well, if the line amps are not configured correctly the temperature compensation could be off and your upstream/downstream snr could be going to shit at night, this would be unusual because usually its daytime snr issues being the problem due to ..well solar radiation, higher EM noise floors, but if they are overcompensating at night, it would explain your snr going to shit.

don't take this as facts, i've not done a whole lot on the rf side, but its worth checking into.
(30-07-2015, 02:05 PM)Ziricom Wrote: I Mentioned this before...(I Think.) In my ISP they have Batery Backups on all their AMPS so when the power goes out the internet can stay on for up to 2 days (apparantly) or that is what one of the cable techs told me. You can see them mounted to poles here by all the Amplifiers Smile

So when the power goes out i can happily stay online with my UPS Smile

I run a pretty large UPS for just my modem and WiFi, the longest I've been without power was around 2 hours and it had no issues.

(30-07-2015, 08:49 PM)daviddds Wrote: @ the cable going out when the power goes out, you'd think nearly all isp's are using power supplies with battery backups like this alpha one:

TWC in my area of SoCal certainly has battery backup, I've seen 2+ hours functioning while all power was out. Unfortunately, some cable hardware took a direct lightning strike with this last storm, and while power was up, internet was down for 12+ hours.
Yep, TWC engineering is pretty good about making sure stuff stays up, IIRC, they have some of their Alpha's setup with 6x100AH AGM/SLA batteries, that's about 36 hours of backup power, and the way nodes are split sometimes there may be 6 nodes on the same string of hardline coax, so other power supplies can take up for the slack if one fails. Hub Sites usually have battery + generator backup & onsite propane storage and utility propane, RDC's are usually fed by 2+ grid connections, have battery backup and generator backup. I know they also have redundancy in the fiber ring, as recently a 128 strand fiber line was cut and while service was effected, they were able to route around it for a bit and keep phone+internet working, albeit the internet was pretty slow. The engineering aspect of it all is pretty damn fascinating to me. They can even find a break using optical or coaxial TDR analyzers and compare it to engineering blueprints to find where a break could be/is.
(03-08-2015, 01:28 AM)Ziricom Wrote: Now if they could just bring their security up to par.

This is the first time on here I have ever seen someone wanting more stringent security.
(03-08-2015, 02:21 AM)neo_ Wrote:
(03-08-2015, 01:28 AM)Ziricom Wrote: Now if they could just bring their security up to par.

This is the first time on here I have ever seen someone wanting more stringent security.
Well, he is a snitch after all I've been told be high ranking DoD officials.
Quote:Well, he is a snitch after all I've been told be high ranking DoD officials.
What it is this DoD ????????
DOJ ???????
Its nothing on this forum, nothing special, all that info about haxorware u may find even on your tube, and u may find more info on internet than here.
Wonder, what is the reason to snitch and sniff here ????

Make money ?????? by reporting people - noobs wanting free internet ??? Hmmmm, u may probably get better and easier money by just getting any job at MacDonalds.

Those days of rampant piracy are gonne for a long time, yeah, at those times ABMjr=MasterRat=Alan B Monday could make lot of pessos, ......
today only el 'sicko' like him could be snitching for no apparent reason..
(04-08-2015, 05:19 AM)Ziricom Wrote:
(04-08-2015, 04:08 AM)daviddds Wrote:
(03-08-2015, 02:21 AM)neo_ Wrote:

Well, he is a snitch after all I've been told be high ranking DoD officials.

Keep the Bullshit coming I'm loving it. Who are these High ranking Non-existent DoJ officals? They should be put out of office cause they clearly have their info backwards on who I am / am not. I know the truth that this is bullshit and you know it too, so why don't you come clean that you don't know any DoJ officials and nobody (probably other than Canis-Major) told you I was a snitch. To all you that are thinking of believing this crap, tell me this. What the fuck do you have to gain from snitching on people on a practically abandoned forum that pretty much has nothing going on other than speculation/testing?

Let me get honest here for a second whether you belive me or not these are the cold hard facts about me

1. Yes, I may be lacking in knowledge about DOCSIS and other may have more knowledge than me I would exclude Canis-Major from this because he comes off as a total wack job to me but fuck it

2. I Have been on these forums years ago but only briefly and pretty much bailed around 2011 when ABMJR started fucking everyone over, and no for the 35th last time i'm not him.

3. I never have and never well snitch on anyone, I'm not that type of guy. And even if I was what the fuck is there to snitch about? "Hey 911, Ya a bunch of guys over at http://haxorware.com/forums/ are researching how ISP's that run on the DOCSIS Protocal work" jee definitely worth a raid there.....

4. As much as you hate me or think i'm just some fuck head out to ruin you all remember this, I'm a normal guy...just like you, I have a normal everyday life outside these forums.

Now if everyone could leave me the fuck alone and get on with it that would be greatly appreciated. I already said I was leaving anyway....why the fuck am I still here? I must be getting as fuckin crazy as the rest of ya.
Ziri, I was half joking, it's just funny all these AMBjr jr's show up and start to use signatures that link to a private server, websites, send free e waste, offer help on team viewer via pm, make forum topics that are nothing but garbage. I'm only half serious about you, take it easy.
(06-08-2015, 08:36 PM)daviddds Wrote: Ziri, I was half joking, it's just funny all these AMBjr jr's show up and start to use signatures that link to a private server, websites, send free e waste, offer help on team viewer via pm, make forum topics that are nothing but garbage. I'm only half serious about you, take it easy.

There's something to be said about your 1 sentence post being replied to with several paragraphs.
(28-07-2015, 08:22 PM)subratbichi Wrote: hello guys
I am using
Haxorware
Version 1.1 Revision 39

in day time i m facing downloading speed but in night is downloaded the usual speed

kindly help me...
...................................Did You Get Sorted ?. xD