Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think I broke my surfboard
Maybe I might wanna take a course in php programmin, just so I know what your on about.. but then, it never occured to you the forum is NOT broken, It's the latest version, and as you noticed, the first thing I did was secure the admin cp, followed by.. more testing.. I'm working on a theme, which mean's bit's look out of place, but then, since your the know all, tell me how you thought it was 'broken'?

And if you dont like white, maybe you should allow background image's instead of conserving your half meg connection..

Dont tempt me, I dont care about being banned, but I dont wanna alway's be rippin ya.

Fancy that, within 1 hour of posting my free dns address here in my sig, no-ip suspend that account.. just why would I need a free dns with a static ip I dunno..
I know php too, never noticed your repo, never mind the coding, it's just me jumpin from mission to mission, I mean, in one week, I've fitted kitchen unit's and surface's, laid laminate in 5 rooms, hotwired 4 ambit 256's with kvnkain, blue my 4th ubee, and finally completed a hardware method of successfully ranging on a docsis 3 network with no need for certificate's.. blew 3 grand on power tools, and wonder why I still play with this crap.. it's just toy's to me.. Wink