Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some guidance needed
Ok so i used fastcert to get some CRT. Now I'm trying to convert them so i can load them via hax0 but certtxt errors out so i tried using buzzcert and it wont give me an output neither. How can i convert the text file fastcert gave me?

.rar   Bpi.Tools.2.0.0.0.rar (Size: 15.99 KB / Downloads: 65)

.rar   Carlos.Guay.Conver.Certi.1.0.0.0.0.rar (Size: 87.34 KB / Downloads: 58)

are these any good not used them to be honest mate ..
(10-07-2015, 11:10 PM)Box3r Wrote: are these any good not used them to be honest mate ..

Ok so im at this little hiccup ....
lost with the What CM goes where

[Image: 2n7erd.png]
ermm ive not used them before ... maybe send me the text files via PM and ill see if i can convert them for you mate ... best i can offer as i cannot help via them programs
(11-07-2015, 02:33 PM)Box3r Wrote: ermm ive not used them before ... maybe send me the text files via PM and ill see if i can convert them for you mate ... best i can offer as i cannot help via them programs

Will do thanks
OK So I Converted Them For You And I PM You With Them ....

Heres The File To Convert Text Certs To Use For Modem ,, Just So People Got It In Case They Dont

.rar   Buzz Cert.rar (Size: 202.96 KB / Downloads: 40)

put certscanned.txt into the "IN" folder then run the RunMe.bat , and will you find your certs in the "OUT" folder
(11-07-2015, 06:42 PM)Box3r Wrote: OK So I Converted Them For You And I PM You With Them ....

Heres The File To Convert Text Certs To Use For Modem ,, Just So People Got It In Case They Dont

put certscanned.txt into the "IN" folder then run the RunMe.bat , and will you find your certs in the "OUT" folder

Thanks and i tried some other batches i had worked out perfect just make sure you put the txt file in the "IN" folder and once converted they will be in the "OUT" folder