Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hack a comcast Cisco SB3 modem?
I wanna hack the modem so i can change my mac to change my ip, since nothing else ever works
Same dude? My first msg to him I stated my only quandry was how he changed from 200 btc to usd.. big difference in fee there.. I dont use usd, and it would cost me more to convert to sterling.. imagine thinking he could actually afford my assistance.. he'd prb use it for theft of service instead of testing..
Well, still syncing wallet, and no sign of fresh payment's, so no deal was done, no loss on my part.. dont ya just love haggler's.. they should learn it's bad luck to refuse 1st offer.. which was 200btc, true? Of course am jumpin at the chance Smile
Am not involved dude, need to stop assuming.. let's just say if I offered you 200 x 169 sterling, (or usd) you'd jump at the chance too..
Hey Ziri, our lovely Scottish sisi live in the 'lala land'
I seriously think, he or she has the big trouble understanding written sentences.

200 BTC, by at least 200 $ for one BTC is equal about 40 000 $ or arounnd 10 000 pounds. Fuck, what , this managerial bins are made of gold, or what .....???

Was trying to give you + for your very reasonable attitude, and it not allow me, exceed for today, but I was doing that yesterday only, geeee

And you right, even SOB Bozo admitted, that FBI are not smartest guns in the drawer
please, please, do not give him any more advices, guy is putting sticks in the waters here

If sisi want to play any more, it is his choice, BigBubba will definitely invite him to the club of his adorers
if a fed offered me 200btc i'd still take it, bullshit them for a few weeks, and then say its not possible on there network
and then let them try and work out what crime i have committed
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
Yo cayman, I noticed that you all of a sudden got upset because no-one made any deal that would mean the isp shut down the only way you could possibly use a mac in such a way that you are CLEARLY here for theft of service, perhap's if you paid your bill instead of stealing service to pursue people who want fuck all to do with you, you might actually be allowed on google.

Your nothing but a troll with nothing better to do than insult people because you want faster speed's, and when those who are intelligent enough to say what need's shown, without clown's like you figuring it out, you become insulting.. You are on my ignore list from now on, and the next time you insult me, I'll show how easy it is to get YOU busted, since the fed's probably do want this place shut down.

Just why your still on this site is beyond me, your comment's prove you are a TOSser..

Away and cry for more speed, since it's all you can afford..
(02-07-2015, 03:15 PM)drewmerc Wrote: if a fed offered me 200btc i'd still take it, bullshit them for a few weeks, and then say its not possible on there network
and then let them try and work out what crime i have committed
Well, if u think u can do it, go for it. But I think your az gonna be in the crapper, sooner than you think.
Money trail, thats what is it, thats how they do it now.

lets me give you example:
About more than 20 years ago, FBI deposited in my drop mail box, a check for 15 000 $. got that check, run home, was so extreamly excited that before I have opened the door, mu pants were full of shit.
Went to chgo mafia, showed them that check, they were so scared, that they run away from me.
About 2 weeks later attended small party organized by local mobsters, and there was nice black lady (today first lady), she was working as a executive secretary for high profile law firm in downtime Chicago.
I have asked her, what can I do with that check. Am I gonna be in jail, if I deposit in my bank account ?
She said no, this check has no business to be in my mail box at first place......
She gave me other examples, her boss lost check on his desk for million $.... and so more and more. My head was spinning.
To make short story..... at that time I wasn't prepared for such possibility that FBI might put some bait in my mail box, otherwise I would have opened account under assumed name or bank account in Belgium for password. Would then deposited such check, laugh all the way to the bank, and send returned latter to the FBI: send me more checks, you idiots.
Today to open account under assumed named, it is so expensive and cumbersome, taking so much time, that it is beyond my possibility.
Yeah, long time ago was different story, but who could predict future at that time.
Hell, remember that times, when driver license was just a piece of paper with your name and address, now compare to todays, and at that time, we even didn't have color printers to print such things....
Oh, forgot to mention, it was second check, first one was for 5 000$