Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Virgin blocking usbjtag
Seems I cant connect to usbjtag.com, tried the ip too, dead end, and as for the forum, it's there, but a pain in the arse to connect to, I'm blaming virgin, and just had to ask, with all this isp filtering goin on, are people still stupid enough to pay virgin for what, using google or facebook, cause what ever there is left to connect to aint worth paying for.. is it just me or anyone else in the uk? (never mind anywhere else..)
am connectng to it ok CM
Weird, forum works, but no root, like the shop.. am thinking they're being blocked by virgin, and after reading the latest problems with usbjtagnt, Ifound this: http://usbjtag.net/vbforum/showthread.php?t=9241 which matches another post of usbjtagnt where usbbdm comment's on a closed thread which could be interpreted as, ok, usbjtagnt not working, worked for many months, which could be interpreted as not answered, because the symptoms could mean locking out of these devices by isp's, which I'm sure the site admins would want to keep quiet..??

They're noticing problems Wink

Hey ziri, what if they block modems access to the site? As opposed to ip banning?
do ya need the update setup from tht site CM
dunno, no too sure about updating the software, I'm on the 57a version out when i got mine
all upload it to here for ya pal

http://www.usbjtag.com/wordpress/downloa...-nt-setup/

would,nt let me upload the file to here file is too big
Duh, pmsl... Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at www.usbjtag.com. tried with ie too, checked hosts, voila!! somehow twas blocked in hosts..?? ah well.. cheer's Wink
my end every thing is ok
It's crazy how we can see thing's from different angle's, that's for sure.. ah, the inventive mind Smile tis fixed andy, at least, the root site Smile
cool, wht fw are you putting on the vmng 300 v2