Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
KvnKain's version of hax r39 diag
any screen shots of his work
Who's work?
Well, I'm sure he can load up the firmware and look, cause there is only 3 people from there at cw I would ever consider helping at all..

None of whom are active at the moment, since the last decent thing posted was my work.. nothing has came from there since I was banned.

Yet it was them that did what? If they could, they WOULD do again, but they cant, cause they banned their scource.
(07-06-2015, 10:41 PM)Canis-Major Wrote: None of whom are active at the moment, since the last decent thing posted was my work..

I am curious, what was it?
Well, at first, it was my posting of how to find the factory key to enable factory mode in the 280, which I learned from foro could then be used on the 480, acidfire's mistake at that time was to delete my post, and repost my work, but he forgot to change my scottish spelling at that time, which was mentioned at cw, and was later changed.. after the usual 'we got what we want, bann the sucker..' I created another account, Re-Kr8, I then proceded to post as much from the non-vol setting's as possible after translating instructions from foro myself to create my setting's.cfg, which later became settings.bin sort of thing.. I got the setting's working, but the ip's were all wrong, and hence adz1100 fixed that for me, and posted OUR work, which cw would like to claim as their own, but alas, the proof is in the pudding.. since they cut off their own nose to spite themselve's by banning me, and since my banning, the only thing that came from there, was 1 edition of the docsis devil's tool, which upon disection was nothing more than my posted snmp commands as confirmed at the time by one of my software dev's.. when I brought this up with them I was banned again. In a nutshell, if they did the work, they'd be able to do so again, yes?

I tore scotlands vermin security apart at that time..

No-one's done it since.. bar me..

Just read re-kr8's posts, and decide who made that site.. and why no-ones actually came up with any goodies since 2014.. the year I was banned.. notice on cw andy m say's the public have yet to make the settings config for the 485/490? No mention of 'the guy that done it before is working on it'

I never knew I had a public account lol..

I'm that re-kr8 that always gave ambjr it tight.. for his shite..
holly shit
Yeah, penny drop's huh? So andy, please tell everyone who made the british netgear setting's config? why cant you get cw to do so again?

Because I'm here, not there..

Ps, I like your negative rep andy.. let's see how long it takes you to crack your dump's.. since the public aint gona do it.. I can however give you the settings if you donate to rajkosto for me?
Sounds good.

I don't really mess much with Broadcom based modems. It seems that's the majority of what you Great Britianers use.

If you like modifying firmware, the puma5 chipset and it's Linux operating system is much more fun.
(07-06-2015, 11:11 PM)Ziricom Wrote:
(07-06-2015, 11:04 PM)neo_ Wrote:
(07-06-2015, 10:41 PM)Canis-Major Wrote: None of whom are active at the moment, since the last decent thing posted was my work..

I am curious, what was it?

I am too curious what it was. Link?

How can I possibly link to a site I am banned from for over two years now?

Seek and ye shall find, as andy say's.. shame he cant find the setting's for his dumps.
(07-06-2015, 11:40 PM)neo_ Wrote: Sounds good.

I don't really mess much with Broadcom based modems. It seems that's the majority of what you Great Britianers use.

If you like modifying firmware, the puma5 chipset and it's Linux operating system is much more fun.

Well, my first puma chipset work, was the ubee vmng300 in 2010, as posted on sbh, and whilst bad_ad was attempting to be the poser, he vehemently declared that you cant short pin two on the spi to activate spacebar option, which i mentioned on cw I screwed up on cause a burd foned right when I was to press space, because I missed the spacebar timing, the chip was wiped, this was why I was posting at sbh.. under another name.. Smile

My dj name.

And the arris telnet hack does work here, this is why it's all broadcom..

Cant wait for sbh to be bak up, if ever.. then andy m will see how many account's from cw I used to login not only to cw, but sbh.. all paid account's.. Wink