Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to ENABLE snmp
I'll stay straight.
Nothing to see here, moving along.
(08-06-2015, 01:47 AM)docsis_bozo Wrote: Nothing to see here, moving along.
well, there is some info on sbhacker:
.....IP:162.....
Yeah, you should listen to your quote.. that's old hat me ole mucker.. just cause your on the ignore list, ya don need ta bring yer pals into the speak.. just speak up n be NORMAL. How many are asked to show how to defeat this new security.. it's so blatantly obvious, that if it were any other way, it is nothing more than theft of service.. the rest are so busy guessin, it's like, I thought you were here to test firmware?
(14-06-2015, 02:38 AM)Canis-Major Wrote: Yeah, you should listen to your quote.. that's old hat me ole mucker.. just cause your on the ignore list, ya don need ta bring yer pals into the speak.. just speak up n be NORMAL. How many are asked to show how to defeat this new security.. it's so blatantly obvious, that if it were any other way, it is nothing more than theft of service.. the rest are so busy guessin, it's like, I thought you were here to test firmware?

who do u speak to ?????? me ?????
Quote:.. just speak up n be NORMAL. ....
Mister, if somebody is not normal, then he can not become normal in a blink of an eye....
Quote: it is nothing more than theft of service..
theft of service ????? from whom ????? comcrap ??????
Steal from these thieves and crooks is hardly regarded as theft.
And paying those criminal is immoral, unethical, and outright stupid.
More money u pay, more power u give them to squeeze your neck.

If they offer good service at decent prices, I would be first in line to order their service. But they never did, they just conquered whole market with illegal predatory tactics, actually they are most hated company in all North America.
I knew what they did to me and others who committed mistake and subscribed to their services, and believe me, some pep's were fighting for months to straighten their records, even had to hire lawyers....