Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sb5101 online to Sb6141 not online
I've been using an sb5101 for almost 8 years with hax and can still get online with it to this day by autoserving config, using valid mac, bpi disabled with a disabled bpi downloaded config.
I got a sb6141 now with latest forceware (1.4) and can't get it online for the life of me. Tried same settings etc. as the haxorware and also different ones. Any ideas appreciated.
How can I give you access to both simultaneously? I've never hooked up 2 at same time. Teamviewer not a problem. Let me know how and we do it after i get back from vacation. Leaving today. Thanks for the help.
The problem is autoserve does not work on 1.4, if you look in the log, you will see that the modem will still pull and use the config it is served, and not the one you are pushing. Revert to an earlier version of Force where autoserving works.
(06-06-2015, 06:32 PM)coldfusion Wrote: The problem is autoserve does not work on 1.4, if you look in the log, you will see that the modem will still pull and use the config it is served, and not the one you are pushing. Revert to an earlier version of Force where autoserving works.

I will try that man. Thanks! Which one should I try to revert to? Is 1.4 the only version that supports the sb6141? I just know I have seen in earlier versions of forceware that the sb6141 was not listed as a selection in the gui. If that don't work, I'll pm you ziricom and I'll be glad to let you scope it out! Smile

Also, I tried selecting a different modem/setting (sb6120) one time before and it bricked the modem so don't want to do that again..that's why I was concerned with the sb6141 setting on earlier versions of FW.