Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Kvnkain
Canis, you should at least try and stop being a big pussy, admit you're ABMJR = MJR = CANIS MAJOR hiding under a different handle and move on bro.

Plus I don't think any of you two really know what the heck you are all talking about anymore.

Someone feel free to correct me on this, because I see one guy is clearly trying a little too hard to help even if hes no help at all and has the right intentions and the other guy is obviously a shameless troll that talks a lot of bullshit and makes references to stuff that doesn't even pertain to the real topic.

Ok, i'll go away now.
Canis Cani be a big pussy, because I'v never registered on this site unde any other guise.. This place's me (should I be on an ego trip) above some of you when it comes to knowledge, for I am clearly one step ahead of those that THINK incorrectly, yet call themselves tester's? I can see why they never qualified for their ccna.. as for the troll's, blanked.
(05-06-2015, 04:47 AM)Canis-Major Wrote: Canis Cani be a big pussy, because I'v never registered on this site unde any other guise.. This place's me (should I be on an ego trip) above some of you when it comes to knowledge, for I am clearly one step ahead of those that THINK incorrectly, yet call themselves tester's? I can see why they never qualified for their ccna.. as for the troll's, blanked.

Well, then I guess time will tell who's full of it or what not, even if I was half serious when I said that. But I do see a pattern developing and I like to think I am good with patterns.

The rest of the post is just more troll bait, very ABMJR like non sense.

How can I answer to that? You are convinced you have a bigger EPENIS than everyone else on this discussion.

But since this is the internet I will try not to take you seriously, I am going to have a laugh at all this now. Life is too short bro, Take it easy!

[Image: on-the-internet-nobody-knows-youre-a-dog-meme.jpg]

[Image: 128673339003526456.jpg]
HAHAHA
Be careful when you post memes, you might get accused of being ABMJR or "off-topic" lol ya anyway i am about done with this guy like you said, Life is too short.
How to spot a troll.. say anything, they WILL answer, even when you ask them to keep away from you. Not because they cant hold back, but because you programmed them to keep responding by trying to stay on topic. (intentionally, knowing end result) A troll will always talk shit to detract from their own nonsence, whilst ALWAYS claiming they are right. No constructive comment's, they are always wrong in who they think you are, and have yet to figure out that their bull that was origionally intended for who they THOUGHT you were, get's flung at you to hide the fact they are wrong.. Typical masonic scum. Time will tell? No it fuckin wont, bcause if I'm telling the truth, then you lot are clearly dishonest liar's who cannot admit your wrong.. imagine: gotta keep this docsis shit private, cant let anyone know what hacks are out there.. dont tell anyone.. ' despite these hacks being on at least 10.000 websites worldwide.. arseholes wi nowt better to do than think they invented the shit.. they are the last dreg's and shit from what WAS a good time, some came, some went, but some will always be fuckin arseholes. Like the twat's following me.. I guess if they're on me they leave everyone else alone..
[Image: 2475673-if_i_ignore_it_maybe_it_will_go_..._34279.jpg]
You could be right.. but then, maybe I wont huh?

In fact, please delete my account, I most certainly wont be back here now I know they're just a bunch of tosser's stuck on docsis 1, pretending that they can bypass cloning, mwahahaha,... njoi yourselves, you's deserve each other, dear admin's, these three loser's just cost you yet ANOTHER member, not that you care huh? Right enough, your not the origional admin's here, are any of you?

Did'nt think so..

The dreg's of sbh, and getting grimmer.
canis major ya causing alot of ster ya self stop spoon feeding go and learn how to connect modem up like we all learnt
And you andy, dont talk to me until you:

A: learn to spell..

B: produce a valid dump, and not from your arse

C: produce the settings needed for those dumps you spread all over the world like an infection..

I aint causing any stir, or shit, all that's happened is the worst members here decided to pick on the new guy.. so he answer's back.

With a greater knowledge of you all, and who you are, compared to what you have on me.. please, die quietly..
(05-06-2015, 05:48 PM)Canis-Major Wrote: And you andy, dont talk to me until you:

A: learn to spell..

B: produce a valid dump, and not from your arse

C: produce the settings needed for those dumps you spread all over the world like an infection..

I aint causing any stir, or shit, all that's happened is the worst members here decided to pick on the new guy.. so he answer's back.

With a greater knowledge of you all, and who you are, compared to what you have on me.. please, die quietly..

Big talk from someone who thinks that there is an apostrophe in every word for example (tester's) it is spelled testers not tester's by writing it like that you would be implying the "tester is" not there are are multiple testers