Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ARRIS DG1670A question about this modem :)
so this is the deal going on at home...we have a total of 23 devices that feed of the modem, lately its been randomly crashing,signal is weak and short range. once i reset it works fine again for about 2 hours(yes i know i have to buy a new modem) i cant afford to buy a new modem at the moment :/ any way i can mod my modem? im a noob at this.. i just found this sweet bitchin site Angel thank you for taking time to read my thread have a good one folks Big Grin
Yeah, that's a Puma6 modem powered by an Intel Atom.

Besides, the problem isn't your modem. It's the router part of your modem/router combo. Disable the routing features and buy a proper router to fix your wifi issues.
lol yeah we have tablets,laptops,desktop,cellphones,game consoles,smart tv's and everyone here in multitasking and complaining about the wifi sucking. but hey i appreciate you the feedback ive been trying to learn how to improve my connection but im just simply tired :/ ISP? my provider right? TimeWarner Cable... i have a old Linksys WRT160N Wireless-N Broadband Router maybe i could use it as a extender?