Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
cisco 3925 haxorware alike commands and more
i found at sbhacker a full flash that when i activated console it had the same stuff as haxorware and more! Lots of the command cant even be found in sbhacer, here or google. If someone could add a costume webgui it would rock!

look at this awsome man -lt logs with all the cammads

Cisco 3925 haxorware like commands
(04-04-2015, 09:42 PM)christianrodher Wrote: i found at sbhacker a full flash that when i activated console it had the same stuff as haxorware and more! Lots of the command cant even be found in sbhacer, here or google. If someone could add a costume webgui it would rock!

Hi,can u share the flash ?

Thanks
(05-04-2015, 02:32 AM)tango_mix Wrote:
(04-04-2015, 09:42 PM)christianrodher Wrote: i found at sbhacker a full flash that when i activated console it had the same stuff as haxorware and more! Lots of the command cant even be found in sbhacer, here or google. If someone could add a costume webgui it would rock!

Hi,can u share the flash ?

Thanks

you are in forocable too! todo bien tipo! I can share it but in pm.
(05-04-2015, 06:33 PM)christianrodher Wrote: you are in forocable too! todo bien tipo! I can share it but in pm.

why?
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
I haven't played with many BCM modems, but the 2 Netgears I did had a console. I would assume many do.
(05-04-2015, 10:32 PM)drewmerc Wrote:
(05-04-2015, 06:33 PM)christianrodher Wrote: you are in forocable too! todo bien tipo! I can share it but in pm.

why?

Because i'm using the certs the flash have. i dont want to turn it off to load the flash and remove mac or certs. I will send it to you... Remove the the valid certs and change the mac and upload it if you want.

(05-04-2015, 10:40 PM)neo_ Wrote: I haven't played with many BCM modems, but the 2 Netgears I did had a console. I would assume many do.

With the commands this one has? Haxorware enable hacks + docsis30 and the 640kb command list? Lol
Haxorware is based on a diagnostics firmware.

Many of the new BCM DOCSIS 3.0 modems have identical commands.
Quote:Haxorware is based on a diagnostics firmware.

I was waiting for some-one to point this out :-P
(06-04-2015, 06:14 AM)thalungz Wrote:
Quote:Haxorware is based on a diagnostics firmware.

I was waiting for some-one to point this out :-P

if its the same why none of the commands found in this flash are posted in sbhacker haxorware or forocable? Hell there isnt even a flash with console open by default in this modem.

I need more full flash with other firmware... one might let me open ssh or telnet forever.... after using the command it reset to default on reboot in this flash. Console stays open forever though.
Most people simply type the help command in a console, you'll get the same results. It's not a secret.