Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
diag firmware?
CC hit my node hard when bpi+ was implemented. There was a time I couldn't keep a tester up for more than an hour...They were doing node sweeps every hour! I laid off for 3 months and they left me alone. You have to approach this as a hobby, not as a thief. Don't be greedy, assess your node and run what blends in. If you are in a residential node where everyone is running a 20/4 tier you're gonna stand out on a 100/20 clone...Be smart when you test.
(02-03-2015, 09:02 PM)drewmerc Wrote: some nifty hex editing but its the CM agent you'd be wanting to change, how much reversing do you want to do, but can the ctms see which cm agent is running is there an snmp query that can get this info, can they see the firmware size? could this be spoofed
so many questions and no good answers well not without going blind

so it is possible then? which hex editor do you recommend? and yes the cmts can see firmware size and which cm agent running so I assume there is a query that can get this info,unsure which one, come on drew, give us a nudge please
Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself!!!

Regardless of who starts first; ability decides seniority !!!!!
that was the nudge also winhex
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
many thanks, and as for spoofing im unsure, but iff the firmware size is larger I cant see how spoofing would work??
and thanks again
Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself!!!

Regardless of who starts first; ability decides seniority !!!!!
maybe because i use old 0.6 haxor verson to avoid the filesize
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
Like Drew says there are LOTS of versions to choose from...test them all and see what you get. You don't even have to open the case.