Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
SB5101 Haxorware 1.1 rev39 question
Please forgive me i'am a newbie to this but can SB5101 Haxorware 1.1 rev39 work with docsis 3.0 ? if yes can someone direct me to the file so i can load it to my motorola surfboard .....btw i have a working mac from a friend.....thanks for the help and the reply....
Forgive me If I'm wrong, but haxorware is a Docsis 2.0 based firmware, so it won't work on a 3.0 modem if that's what you want to know, the firmware that works is Forceware. If talking about Docsis 3.0 config file, you can upload to your SB5101 without problems (If your ISP allow to do so), however have in mind that by hardware limitations, SB5101 reaches about 30-35 mbs max.
Thank you very much for your reply to my post and it ok if my SB5101 reaches about 30-35 mbs max that ok also .can you direct me where i can get the Docsis 3.0 config file to upload to my SB5101 I would be very thankfull for the help......
(04-11-2014, 02:40 AM)eprom Wrote: Thank you very much for your reply to my post and it ok if my SB5101 reaches about 30-35 mbs max that ok also .can you direct me where i can get the Docsis 3.0 config file to upload to my SB5101 I would be very thankfull for the help......
Load the mac you have to hax and from there you download the config from there, you need to read the forum so you know what can and cant do.
Thanks for the reply...
You dont need a d3 cfg. You need a d3 cm. D3 is backwards compatible with d1.1/2 so you will get a d1.1/2 cfg file from the ISP. If you can still serve or force cfgs then you can use a d3 cfg file on a d2 cm but it wont go any faster than 35 down or so depending on your network/signal quality as the 5101 cannot use multiple downstreams due to it only having 1 tuner...
Thank you also for your reply......