Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Just dumped a Arris TG862A, what next?
https://youtu.be/fWb9Qz64S9k
This joker keeps coming back just like a pesky wart.
you lame ass motherfuckers need to start helping ppl go ahead and kick me out come to our server #WhatNet
Hahaha...helping people.....this LA ass wants you to send him $100 US Western Union before he will answer any question you might have....
hahaha......what an effen wart..!
ok why dont you help ppl out with good full flashes do it for free im from a rip server you dont even know whats that. like if you are a security guard and me a DEA just like that

help ppl out
oh look, this spanish white boy took networking 101 and learned the word rip, rip is serverless technically, its a multicast/broadcast protocol. Now tell me, do you know what taps, equalization and TDR are? ill give you a hint, it helps find out what door should be kicked in.
go ahead and check modembricker post you motherfuckers are next lol
thats one for the history books, trying to out snitch each other? you fit in well with the zirifurinity faggots and should get along well..
What post from ModemBricker is he talking about??
Yeah what the hell do I have to do with this.. I did 1 year in county jail and a 16 month prison term for "NOT" snitching.. on some REAL crimes, not kiddie internet devices. If I got my door kicked in for Modems, it would be the lamest thing I ever been busted for.. doesnt worry me 1 bit. Plus, they dont usually lock working class up for these types of white collar crimes, they just fine us.

Even though Zone2000 said I sell modems, and talks shit.. I still wouldnt even think of snitching on anyone, and Im sure he wouldnt either. It's just shit talking. How could you even hold your head high among your peers and comfortably drink a beer after that? You should be ashamed of yourself for life.