Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Just dumped a Arris TG862A, what next?
Real crimes?
As apposed to fake crimes? look at the charges they hit bitemytaco with, plus I could see RICO popping up somewhere along the line, they love to throw on shit til it sticks.
quick lesson...
crime is a term used by the media to keep you in submissive.
they are basically called statutes where "you" the ignorant surety accept responsibility of becoming the collateral for
something that's not even applicable to you the individual..
if that went over your head, don't worry about it; ignorance is bliss. Sad
[Image: bender_dance_animate.gif] buena suerte consiguiendo este un folladoras [Image: bender_dance_animate.gif]
I see where youre coming frome Dave, you too madman..you're right. The thing is Taco was making a business out of it. He not only taught people how to do it, he provided them with the means to do so, thats where it gets ugly. Same as the FTA boxes, the sellers got popped once it was discovered they were site owners and admins who provided instruction along with the tools. I think the same applys to bomb instructions and materiels? Once the feds step in, you have no rights and the constitution is as good as a fortune in a cookie.
(06-07-2016, 02:32 PM)modembricker Wrote: I see where youre coming frome Dave, you too madman..you're right. The thing is Taco was making a business out of it. He not only taught people how to do it, he provided them with the means to do so, thats where it gets ugly. Same as the FTA boxes, the sellers got popped once it was discovered they were site owners and admins who provided instruction along with the tools. I think the same applys to bomb instructions and materiels? Once the feds step in, you have no rights and the constitution is as good as a fortune in a cookie.

first off, R.I.P. to Mr. Taco. Angel
now, had he conducted his affairs better, maybe things would have turned out differently.
there are people doing more intricate things than a "modem hustle" and you don't even know
they exist...
again, i don't know the mitigating factors of his case and this is just my opinion.
[Image: bender_dance_animate.gif] buena suerte consiguiendo este un folladoras [Image: bender_dance_animate.gif]