Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help
i have been at this for weeks and weeks and cant take it anymore lol is there someone please i can call to help me to get better speeds ive read up on certs files everything till my head hurts basically im running hax 39 with 5101 im currently online but with only 4meg speed and it constantly drops in and out ive searched for macs certs outside of my node honestly i think im right there and have the info i need just need help putting it all together its driving me insane lol .please if someone is willing i would appreciate it more than you would ever know.also my ip is a small place in middle of south Carolina. thanks
sounds like your clone is getting kicked when the sub is using it's paid for bandwidth. small ISP's are sometimes even harder to play on because it's easier to manage 20,000 subscribers than it is 20,000,000. Try a different clone from farther away...

You could always post a telnet log here(EDIT ALL IP's) and you might get some help...Asking to pay for help can get you banned. Too many assholes in the government these days...