Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hey im new here i need some help plz
I have a sb5100 it was working fine and

Didn't I post somewhere something about threads that start like this?

Dude,you're screwed! Your free ride is over. We dont post guides anymore. No one is going to give you anything but a hard time here for a post like this. Spend a few weeks reading and see if this is something you want to learn about because you will have to learn on your own...it's HARD to make that little box work these days...

(02-06-2014, 11:27 PM)elsicario140 Wrote:
(02-06-2014, 11:22 PM)southernyankey1970 Wrote: OMG...he actually posted
If u not go help i dont need u opinion mother F

Ohh...Pardon me, did i offend you ?

Awww

Why don't you f ing read the forum a bit before you demand instant help.

This shit is seriously hard to do these days...You want help? post a telnet log and I will personally tell you why "it's blinking"

don't come here with an attitude...We don't owe you shit!
(02-06-2014, 11:37 PM)southernyankey1970 Wrote: I have a sb5100 it was working fine and

Dude,you're screwed! Your free ride is over. We dont post guides anymore. No one is going to give you anything but a hard time here for a post like this. Spend a few weeks reading and see if this is something you want to learn about because you will have to learn on your own...it's HARD to make that little box work these days...

Awww

This shit is seriously hard to do these days...You want help? post a telnet log and I will personally tell you why "it's blinking"

I couldn't said it better.
(03-06-2014, 12:01 AM)sixteen Wrote:
(02-06-2014, 11:37 PM)southernyankey1970 Wrote: I have a sb5100 it was working fine and

Awww

I couldn't said it better.
you can suck my dick
Post a video of the blinking light
Post a hi-res video in Dolby Surround of the picture ...that'll definitely clear this up for us!

It's very simple...post a telnet log - get some help. Post useless pictures of a blinking light....get fucked with till you leave. None of our cm's are blinking....

Your choice.
(03-06-2014, 03:58 AM)southernyankey1970 Wrote: Post a hi-res video in Dolby Surround of the picture ...that'll definitely clear this up for us!

Must be a 4k video encoded in x265 with 7.1.
I quite simply have no sympathy whatsoever for Freetards anymore...none! Read, test, reboot. Get a membership at SBH AND LEARN!
(03-06-2014, 04:17 AM)southernyankey1970 Wrote: I quite simply have no sympathy whatsoever for Freetards anymore...none! Read, test, reboot. Get a membership at SBH AND LEARN!

Yeah, that's why in 99% of my posts recently I am simply trolling
(03-06-2014, 09:18 AM)neo_ Wrote: Yeah, that's why in 99% of my posts recently I am simply trolling

your just trying to be me
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
(03-06-2014, 03:57 PM)drewmerc Wrote:
(03-06-2014, 09:18 AM)neo_ Wrote: Yeah, that's why in 99% of my posts recently I am simply trolling

your just trying to be me

no, no, no......you're just trying to be me......
everyone wants to be just like me....
did you guys see kate middleton's bare bum....
royalty bare bum........ mmmmmmmm.......gold nugget poops.....