Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hey im new here i need some help plz
I have a sb5100 it was working fine and i unplug the power supply by accident so now the sb5100 power light is blinking no more light is on how i fix this pls help me
Plug it back in
(01-06-2014, 10:34 PM)neo_ Wrote: Plug it back in

I plug it back and the power light still blinking
Call your ISP, their outsourced customer service representatives with their scripted dialogue will troubleshoot you based on blinking lights. We won't.
(02-06-2014, 08:22 AM)neo_ Wrote: Call your ISP, their outsourced customer service representatives with their scripted dialogue will troubleshoot you based on blinking lights. We won't.
I dont got a ISP is a hack modem
(02-06-2014, 07:52 PM)newname Wrote: Yeah neo, it's a "hack" modem, no ISP, what's the matter with you anyway......see, I remembered....no "s"....
It sounds better with the "s" though....

Hi my hacked modem was working fine and it disconected from the power wall jack accidentally and now it only lights up the power light bulb and it keeps blinking but the other lights are off they dont light up no more
Call the genius entrepeneur you bought it from and see if he knows why his clone won't work any more....
(02-06-2014, 08:31 PM)elsicario140 Wrote:
(02-06-2014, 07:52 PM)newname Wrote: Yeah neo, it's a "hack" modem, no ISP, what's the matter with you anyway......see, I remembered....no "s"....
It sounds better with the "s" though....

Hi my hacked modem was working fine and it disconected from the power wall jack accidentally and now it only lights up the power light bulb and it keeps blinking but the other lights are off they dont light up no more

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

OMG...he actually posted a picture of a blinking light!

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

Best laugh so far today...that's a new one.

That is just so much more desciptive than just the words "blinking light"...wow. I now know what is causing your modem to do that...
(02-06-2014, 11:22 PM)southernyankey1970 Wrote: OMG...he actually posted
If u not go help i dont need u opinion mother F