Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEWB
I have haxorware 1.1 rev 39 on a Ambit250 (with sb5101)

I need help now setting up the config file, mac address. Can anyone help or point me in the right direction?
JUST PRESS FACTORY DEFAULTS + SET FREQUENCYS , rest is up to you
i had a perfectly working sb5101 that i paid someone to hack it for me a long time ago for time warner southern california, then i was messing with the net gear router then next thing u know now my modem won't take the input speed for it no more, so i am forced to used the leased modem at 2mbps now i really need to fix my old sb5101, can someone help me out with what i need first?

i have windows 8 and mavericks computers. what other equipment do i need to get this up and running? oh yea and the guy who helped me took out the serial number on the bottom of the modem so I'm assuming thats not important? please help, i wouldn't mind paying for your service also. i have a paypal account, thanks and i am just a single father divorced. i really need faster internet for my studies, business and child entertainment for my toddler. thanks.
lol

hijacker and insulter all in one, since when is a fast connection needed for studies, its 2014, you can download full books online that are less then 15 mb usually,you are not kidding anyone, if you are honest here people will treat you better, but right now you just look like a dumb fuck
(25-05-2014, 10:59 PM)born2win413 Wrote: i am just a single father divorced. i really need faster internet for my studies, business and child entertainment for my toddler. thanks.

Get a job and put your kid up for your adoption.