Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Internet
That's what I thought at first...

That response reminded me my Mod time at Kideehack....lol. I get retard PM's all the time...Funny how easy it is to revert to that mindset....

I think a bowl of Kind would be just the ticket...
What country is that guy from. He sounds like someone just "playing" with grammar. Sounds phony to me. Anyone else think so?
That is why i missed the "mockery"...lol
Can you guys help me get faster internet?
(29-04-2014, 06:27 PM)neo_ Wrote: Can you guys help me get faster internet?

Yes sure we can help you with that, take your modem to Usain Bolt training camp.

Sure can! You gotta Paypal Account? I can TV in from my sub and give you the Xfinity Fix for a 1 time fee of $25O...I guarantee that it will workforever. If, for some reason, it goes down, you can be rest assured that my phone number will be disconnected.That's OK though, because if you simply go to Haxorware.com or Sbhacker.net and ask for help they will tell you step-by-step with pictures how to get it going again. The thing is, the only way they will know that you are serious about testing is if you start your very first post like this...

"This guy sold me a modem and it worked great for 2 years, but ALL OF A SUDDEN....."
I love these PMs

[Image: lic86H5.png]

Haxorware.com, also known ass the salvation army of people who can barely use a computer wanting to modify a cable modem.
(30-04-2014, 12:20 AM)southernyankey1970 Wrote:

Sure can! You gotta Paypal Account? I can TV in from my sub and give you the Xfinity Fix for a 1 time fee of $25O...I guarantee that it will workforever. If, for some reason, it goes down, you can be rest assured that my phone number will be disconnected.That's OK though, because if you simply go to Haxorware.com or Sbhacker.net and ask for help they will tell you step-by-step with pictures how to get it going again. The thing is, the only way they will know that you are serious about testing is if you start your very first post like this...

"This guy sold me a modem and it worked great for 2 years, but ALL OF A SUDDEN....."

now that's hilarious!!!!
That was for sixteen's benefit.

That is an example of sarcasm, with a dash of passive-aggressive just for flavor

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=...7613,d.cWc

Passive-aggressive makes me all warmand fuzzy inside....

If you add a touch of humor your bullshit can be percieved as eloquence...lmao

It's all about the presentantion.........
(30-04-2014, 01:06 AM)southernyankey1970 Wrote: That was for sixteen's benefit.

That is an example of sarcasm, with a dash of passive-aggressive just for flavor

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=...7613,d.cWc

Passive-aggressive makes me all warmand fuzzy inside....

If you add a touch of humor your bullshit can be percieved as eloquence...lmao
LMAO!!!!! HILARIOUS DOG!!!!