Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
new but doing a pretty good job...i think? fully operational on sb5101 but....
I am all the way to fully operational on my haxo 39 sb5101 but I still cant get online. my isp is comcrap and im getting d11_walledgarden.cm. what do I do?

I also get on log illegal set. is that as bad as it sounds?
does it have something to do with my cvc cert? and if so I cant reload factory bin because bought modem premoded and have no usb jtag what options do I have?
If I'm asking the wrong questions please point me in the right direction
Am not in the usa but base on what i read on this forum, you need valid certs to get online with that isp, nest step you need a Jtag.
certs are from a different 5101 ...right?did you save a backup b4 you uploaded a new nonvol?
(12-04-2014, 06:52 PM)southernyankey1970 Wrote: certs are from a different 5101 ...right?did you save a backup b4 you uploaded a new nonvol?

Yes I did it is my original NonVol

I also have the factory bin island if it helps
untick disable firmware upgrades then flash haxorware back on.
CC is pretty tight,from the limited info you have provided all I can do is make an educated guesss... your issue is the certs are for a different chipset,and the headend is catching it. Post a telnet log for me please...
(13-04-2014, 01:58 AM)torro32 Wrote: untick disable firmware upgrades then flash haxorware back on.

Is it possible for me to put habituate back on with out jtag because I purchased premod with out a USB jtag
put habituate back on

haxorware?