Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need macs can u help please anyone
(01-04-2014, 08:03 PM)drewmerc Wrote: now all you need is a mod who cares, where's teddy?

Very funny!
got the same "undefined" pm, twice. it's probably just amber looking for some attention.
i've seen it a few times in PM's from various people
never seen it in a thread tho a quick search gives many reasons, so all i can suggest is try a different browser
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
clear cookies and cache.
other pm's are ok. it is just from "shawn". I don't think it really matters either way.
He's being a dick anyway. he thanked me for no help.
lol

I get that sometimes after they figure out i'm not gonna make it work for them...How could I from my house? No one ever did that for me....

The best PM I got was over at SBH after Jr got banned...some guy pm'ed me saying that Teddy was right and I don't know shit...I just parrot Jr...and then proceeded to ask me to prove him wrong and help him...

LOL

let me get right on that.
I just wanted to share that shawn (OP) just PM'ed me with:

Quote:i got macs exchange

lol.
from shawn again dated 12/03/2016:

Quote:Re: macs
To: occalifornia
Didnt realise they went that long ago but mine been working since I had it just ran out of new code can u help please.

me: No

Quote:Thanks for nothing y message

me: You PMd me and asked a question. Should I not reply?

shawnfisher1981 Wrote:ooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry:TongueTongueTongueTongue

honestly, people need to stop asking for MACS, certs, and other crap.
Yeah ok, but could I just get one big Mac, two packs of certs, a small bit of other crap, and a large order of fries......to go....thanks man...!