Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I NEED HELP DEBRICKING WEBSTAR 2100
tried loading hax on a couple now only getting 1 light what are commands to debrick any help would be cool
(03-02-2014, 09:29 PM)digitalx1 Wrote: tried loading hax on a couple now only getting 1 light what are commands to debrick any help would be cool
Teamviewer send password!
sent pm
im ready when you r
CANNOT debrick with Haxorware!!!

Won't happen. Not ever.

Debrick with stock dpc dump THEN put Hax on top. Slower programming speed is the best method for this.
I know this but I need help for some reason I can read flsh but no write
flash via serial/ttl bootloader permitting of cause (or just the bootloader via jtag)
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
ok but it seems funny that I can read but not write if anyone can help me out this morning let me know
(05-02-2014, 05:20 PM)digitalx1 Wrote: ok but it seems funny that I can read but not write if anyone can help me out this morning let me know

Dude i login but you leave!!
Look man, I;m not gonna waste a bunch of time reposting info that is already posted in a beautifully laid out step by step tutorial at Sbhacker.

look up debrick method by Daks in the 51xx section.

If you follow that to the letter and cannot get it to write then something is fried and it's time to trash it.Luckily for you 5101's are almost free on ebay.....about 15 bucks I think.