Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SB5100 Running Sigma X2 no longer works
I think it is because he doesn't seem interested in troubleshooting the issue at all. He wants to know how to go on without paying for internet.
I find it interesting when individuals become irritated that they are no longer being spoon fed illegal techniques and act like we are there only hope for receiving an internet connection. Pay if you can't play.
Pay AND play!

there is little in life as unreliable as a test modem in modern, up to date security. what will you do when your test setup eventually gets swatted off your network? use your smartphone? LMAO.

Nothing is free. i don't mind paying my ridiculous CC bill because I use my sub to keep me connected so I CAN test successfully...

You may have different results but this has worked for me.
(30-01-2014, 11:07 PM)southernyankey1970 Wrote: Pay AND play!

Yup, just like Taco said at Defcon years ago.

Always have a subbed modem even if it's just the minimum tier.
(28-01-2014, 04:38 PM)Sunaj Wrote: Please don't justify that mans rudeness. That's pretty suspect of you. His comment was completely uncalled for, let alone pointlessly helpless. Sounded like he needed 'perspective' so I felt the need to put it out there. I'm not looking for a 5 minute tutorial, did I say I was? I just wanted PERSPECTIVE as to why my modem is not working. Some of you dudes are annoyingly elitist in this shit to the point of disgust.

In other news,

Looks like I'll have to flash it and take it from there.

Thanks for any help this thread had to offer

LIKE YOU'RE GOING TO GET ANYWHERE HERE WITH YOUR CHILDLESS IMMATURE ATTITUDE. YOU SHOULD GET BANNED WITH YOUR OBVIOUS TOS QUESTION.
I just wanted PERSPECTIVE as to why my modem is not working.

How about you post a proper telnet log and allow someone to give you that much needed "perspective"

Modem hacking 101.

Take it out of the box, plugin the power, read the bin, save the bin 3 times, flash hax, save it again, fire up putty and plug in the coax...save the log.

THAT is what DIAGNOSTIC firmware was made for....so you can DIAGNOSE the network...not to steal inet!
What is putty and how can I get it?
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=download+putty
Can I get Hyper Terminal too?

Got it
(06-02-2014, 06:23 AM)Churchbwoy Wrote: Can I get Hyper Terminal too?

Got it

With questions like these...No wonder people on these forums get so pissed when people ask questions. I'm just getting back into testing and have yet to ask a question on any of the forums I go to. I hope when I do need help someone is willing to help me. Last night I was able to dump the flash on a Ubee and Sb6121...it's not rocket science! I would like to learn more about finding the ISP pin and the pinouts on my own.

Hyper Terminal: http://bit.ly/t9PiDS