Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SB5100 Running Sigma X2 no longer works
(20-01-2014, 10:39 PM)Sunaj Wrote: I've had it for 3 years.
What could be wrong?

Your golden goose finally crashed and burned!!! I bet during this time you learned ZERO about your current security & you expect a 5 minute tutorial on how to get up & running for another 3 years.....
(28-01-2014, 11:27 AM)LuxZunberg Wrote:
(20-01-2014, 10:39 PM)Sunaj Wrote: I've had it for 3 years.
What could be wrong?

Your golden goose finally crashed and burned!!! I bet during this time you learned ZERO about your current security & you expect a 5 minute tutorial on how to get up & running for another 3 years.....

Well, yea jerk because while you were browsing these forums I was going through a nasty divorce trying to raise two kids. Assface
(28-01-2014, 11:42 AM)Sunaj Wrote: Well, yea jerk because while you were browsing these forums I was going through a nasty divorce trying to raise two kids. Assface

Everyone has problems. Listing yours on a DOCSIS forum is pointless. They have therapists for that.
Please don't justify that mans rudeness. That's pretty suspect of you. His comment was completely uncalled for, let alone pointlessly helpless. Sounded like he needed 'perspective' so I felt the need to put it out there. I'm not looking for a 5 minute tutorial, did I say I was? I just wanted PERSPECTIVE as to why my modem is not working. Some of you dudes are annoyingly elitist in this shit to the point of disgust.

In other news,

Looks like I'll have to flash it and take it from there.

Thanks for any help this thread had to offer
Good luck.
I would strongly recommend buying a 5101 with Haxorware on it. It will make your life alot easier.
this is not therapy? damn it, no wonder i'm still nuts
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
I don't think people are being annoying and elitist for not wanting to give you a handout. I see you're saying you want perspective but for a provider like Time Warner, which is heavily documented as well as having lousy security, all you would have to do is look past your nose.
all I can say,heheheheheh
Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself!!!

Regardless of who starts first; ability decides seniority !!!!!
There is ALWAYS a solution. 2008 is long gone and the few left in this hobby who can successfully test will not go out of their way to make it easy for someone who had a 3 year run with no effort. I am far from any "elitest" mindset but posts such as this bring absolutely zero pity from me. ALL ISP's have security now (because of us and these public forums) and it is up to you, the tester, to figure it out. Why not post a telnet boot log which contains real info instead of posting "it doesn't work.... how do I fix it?"