Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
no access to config page
First of all; I apologize for being a newb. I've searched and searched and I'm having no luck. My config page is no longer accesible, modem is connected directly to pc. No coax. I've gone and tried to change through tcp settings and still no luck. If I can get to config page (192.168.100.1) I'm sure I can fix it. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks for your patience, and understanding .. ....
I do not mean to disrespect so if I do I apologize.
Tiggity
Which modem do you have?

Have you already installed Haxor/ForceWare?
Sb 5101 if I'm not mistaken. Scientific atlanta. The modem wotked fine for about a year and then just crapped out. I am now getting ip address conflicts and it will not let me release/renew. I'm thinking that might
have something to do with it. I'm going to try it at a friends house later today and see if that will allow me access, using a different computer.
To answer your question all the drivers and "wares" have been installed and are(were) working correctly.
Thanks for the response..... it might be time to just upgrade. But any thoughts are welcome.
Thanks again!
Tiggity
It looks like you may have issues with your Network card.
Haven't thought of that. I'll check it out, preciate it. I'll post in a bit and let you know if that helped.
Thank,
Tiggity

Network card is fully operational. At this point it is either something really stupid and simple or i just need a new modem.
Tiggity
try it from a linux live cd, if that fails reflash it
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
Thanks drew, I'll give it a shot....
Tiggity
download and use Tmac 5.3 and run as admin and change the mac address of your nic card. Reboot the modem and if you still do not get a valid ip then post us a TELNET boot log to see if it is security related