Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SB5100 + Haxorware ?
Does any version of haxorware work on the SB5100 ?
If not, what is the second best choice ?
Thanks!
no
thanks
which is best: sb5100mod-1.04 ? Sigma x2 , fercsa 142 ?, rajkoware 2.3.16 ?
Stock sb5100 diagnostic firmware. Undetectable.
thanks, priceless advice
stay 100 % safe
(27-09-2013, 03:09 AM)jenom Wrote: thanks, priceless advice
stay 100 % safe

Everything is detectable.
Personally I'd rather disable snnp entirely, so that if something does come up and the ISP Querys the modem it doesn't return any results.

I would use sb5100 mod, and pay for service. Personally I'd actually sell the modem as its outdated and get something newer but that's just me.
(28-09-2013, 06:26 AM)spammeyay Wrote:
(27-09-2013, 03:09 AM)jenom Wrote: thanks, priceless advice
stay 100 % safe

Everything is detectable.
Personally I'd rather disable snnp entirely, so that if something does come up and the ISP Querys the modem it doesn't return any results.

I would use sb5100 mod, and pay for service. Personally I'd actually sell the modem as its outdated and get something newer but that's just me.
Stock DIAG is only used for the telnet log and during initial negotiation. I do what I need then allow the upgrade, overwriting it. There is nothing to detect.
You can't really do that anymore. D3 relies on it. My ISP will flag it and investigate it and then swat it off the network as a bad cm. If I disable SNMP it won't know what firmware to ugrade to and it might last a day or so but no more...

Your ISP might be different....
Long ago entered the forum, and when I walk. bannnng find something very interesting. thanks southernyankey