Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Who has the 1 click script for 6580
Tongue Just thought I'd ask, because subtle inquiries are not getting me anywhere. I have decided to take the dragonlord approach, but.. Im not asking for the telnet hack. Thats a boring hack and if I had it, there would be no fun to be had!

sooooo....

I am looking for the mythical 1 click script to force a SBG6580 with certain firmware into factory mode. If you have it, please dont post it, just drop me a PM.

I'm almost scared to hit the "post" button... fuck it... here goes...
(15-08-2013, 08:50 PM)modembricker Wrote: Tongue Just thought I'd ask, because subtle inquiries are not getting me anywhere. I have decided to take the dragonlord approach, but.. Im not asking for the telnet hack. Thats a boring hack and if I had it, there would be no fun to be had!

sooooo....

I am looking for the mythical 1 click script to force a SBG6580 with certain firmware into factory mode. If you have it, please dont post it, just drop me a PM.

I'm almost scared to hit the "post" button... fuck it... here goes...

Can you show me the Telnet hack? I see it on SBHacker but i don't have VIP lol
Quote:Can you show me the Telnet hack? I see it on SBHacker but i don't have VIP lol

Very Brave Question
even with vip you wont get told it, admin here, mod on sbh and i dont know it
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******