Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SB5100 Proplems
Hi all i have some proplems with a friends sb5100. SB5100Mod 1.04
For my self i use a sb5101 its worked really great thanks for the freedom haxorware Wink
We explore and you call us criminals. We seek after knowledge, and you call us criminals.
We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religous bias... and you call us criminals.
You build atomic bombs,lie to us and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the criminals.Angel
i dont know much about reading telnet log but i see a error with TFTP , maybe Untick Tftp Enforce Bypass ?
Works Tftp Enforce Bypass with sb5100mod 1,04 beta ?
Cant find it on the menu.Or any shell command.
I read on google its by default on.

Thanks for helping me
We explore and you call us criminals. We seek after knowledge, and you call us criminals.
We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religous bias... and you call us criminals.
You build atomic bombs,lie to us and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the criminals.Angel
me too having same problem, after update its giving me twc.page.
then i try to get in into :192.168.100.1:1337
can`t get in....i cant input certs
You had a firmware update NOSH...

No Shell, TELNET disabled after registration
Knowledge=Power
Clone smackdown due to firmware push. Welcome to real security.

RESEARCH required. Input new certs will only bring you the same results as the ISP will reassign new cvc that will also fail!
Welcome to real security. Sounds not good Wink

My sb5101E works without proplems anybody want to reverse engineering the flash ? Just write me a pm.
Maybe i need some good ebooks about Pentest cable modems.

Thanks too All Members Really Nice Comunity .
can someone guide me how to bring my 5100 to live......thanks
We dont guide people, you guide yourself as its a Felony in the US
Knowledge=Power
This is an educational forum only