Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Could An Admin Sent Me A Private Message
Could An Admin Please PM Me , As The Command Cant Be Posted To Public.
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
PM works fine..what PM command are you trying to do
Knowledge=Power
well i cant PM you ABMJR as it doesnt show , and i wanted a little help with a command that will get me certs if enterd at the right time"

SEEN BY WHO NEEDS Be

how do i find nvram path ?
Get certs how? Your message makes no sense
Knowledge=Power
The super duper TELNET hack exposed! Hurry... Copy it before the site goes down!

Where's Dragonlord!?!

Dude if thats the TELNET hack then I highly doubt that JR would confirm it for you. JR's job is that like the director of "The Truman Show"

Convince you that you are delusional the closer you get to the truth! Wink
well so i've been told that command enter at the "right time" could let me connect to d1.1 macs , it would get the CMTS to send the certs to the modem
All you really need is physical access to an MSO Field Cm...copy the firm and find the oid's that allow it to interface with the CMTS.

You would have a better chance at winning the powerball..

Yoiu guys are never gonna get any help through a PM that will help you get around a security feature. The few who can do this do not collaborate through PM's on any cm site as we all know thay are not really private....

READ,TEST,REBOOT . Repeat till it works...

THAT IS THE ANSWER!

D 1.1 is the same security as D3! It's ALL in the handshake!!!
i'm the closest your going to get to an admin and my PM's are always open

*note i do not know the magic purple unicorn telnet hack, JR just calls me a fake noob and a retarded piss poor tester if i ask what it is
(or at leased thats how i'd imagine the conversation going)
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
the only reason i said about the PM's because ive seen alot of post's about the Telnet Hack not being posted to the public i didnt really want to break the mold hense the PM's , I thought it was the telnet hack that would help me get onto d1.1 macs Guess Not

I Better Keep Looking Around And Do Some Reading Smile