Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are My Signal and power right ?
my internet keeps dropping every now and then , MAC fine , internet fine , but lets say im playing internet game everything log's out + boots me out of the game , but i press login and its logs me straight back in and works for a couple of hours what could be causing it ? No Errors In Error Log Or Anything

Could It Be My Power Or Signal Level ??

Heres My Stuff

Downstream
Frequency 331 MHz
Status Locked
Annex DOCSIS
Modulation QAM256
Symbol Rate 5360537 sym/sec
Receive Power -1.0 dBmV
Signal to Noise ratio 38.7 dB
Upstream
Frequency 18 MHz
Channel ID 1
Status Ready
Mode TDMA
Symbol Rate 2560000 sym/sec
Transmit Power 41.5 dBmV
//
DS: -1.1 dBmV/39.0 dB US: 41.5 dBmV
//
About as pretty as it gets...

post a telnet log to get better help.
Fine/perfect
Knowledge=Power
like said southern i will advice you Box3r to use telnet and see whath error will get the console when the modem reboot,after you get telnet log post it in here
Do not have any T timeouts checked to ignore
Knowledge=Power
My d3 sub has been rebooting a lot lately, my signal was only -9db with a 37 snr...well within spec so i replaced the 1 and only splitter and got it to -6 db and it stopped rebooting. Touchy little dpc i got.... My old 5100 would run just fine on -22db...lmao

I think I need to get out my old CC vest and the 28 ft ladder and change out my drop to my new place...the signal is perfect at night but horrible in the daytime...been down this road before..lol. Easier and faster to do it my self then wait for CC to get around to it, besides, they have this new, automated appointment confirmation thing that calls you and then you get put in never ending hold and if you drop the call they cancel your appt ....AWESOME way to do business!!!