Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help to get around MY WEAK ISP
Question 
i have an paid working line @ my home using a cisco dpc2100r2 and now i have a netgear cg814ccr v2 with haxorware on it .

i tried to use the netgear buy using the mac of the cisco and it got successfully connected Smile

but as soon as i connect the cisco it gets disconnected Smile

i understand that my ISP is using just the mac to authenticate the CM.
but as 2 same macs come online it just stoppes providing ip for the mac or just restarts my modem .

and i noticed that the config file name in the haxorware overview page changes every time except its size .

So what should i do to get two modems online @ same time
(27-06-2013, 12:35 PM)virus6969 Wrote: i have an paid working line @ my home using a cisco dpc2100r2 and now i have a netgear cg814ccr v2 with haxorware on it .

i tried to use the netgear buy using the mac of the cisco and it got successfully connected Smile

but as soon as i connect the cisco it gets disconnected Smile

i understand that my ISP is using just the mac to authenticate the CM.
but as 2 same macs come online it just stoppes providing ip for the mac or just restarts my modem .

and i noticed that the config file name in the haxorware overview page changes every time except its size .

So what should i do to get two modems online @ same time
You can't used 2 modem on the same node with the same mac, you of to scan out side of your node for valid mac.
just did that and that modem(outside my node) looses its ip when i connect my hax online , and my hax keeps rebooting
not node !
other cmts must be
nodes out from one cmts and same macs will make conflict
only beetwen cmts same mac will survive
and sometimes also even if you get mac from other cmts this mac will not work on your cmts but from second second cmts away will working
this is depend on what bac cmtses being connected

because nodes just relays/switches and if they are connected to the same cmts you will allways make mac conflict
also sometimes is like i say if you get mac from other cmts you will not go online because some of them are connected to other broadband access centers
you must search away from you or near
you can find other cmts by checking your friend default gateway ip but sometimes even is diffrent gateway because is assigned by node i think
finally you must find x2 cmts connected to same broadband center one of them will be yours to use and second will be to sniff macs
k got it. but now the problem is i am using someone elses mac which is too low in speed --400Kbs.
Is there any way to connect to the N/W with a fresh mac unknown to the ISP, without any limit in speed Smile

Thank u all member for replaying