Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
comcast
something for comcast in hillsboro oregon? need certificates and config please help me guys...
CC is moving towards co-signing their MFC'ers CVC
Knowledge=Power
Facepalm!

CFG?? Man, you're in deep shit.

CC is TFTP Enforced, BPI+ enabled CVC cosigned custom firmware enabled D3 network now. No clones, no bullshit DNS workaround....You have a huge learning curve ahead of you. I will simply refer you to Sbhacker and have you search the site for the above terms. That will show you what you are now up against.
(08-06-2013, 03:02 PM)southernyankey1970 Wrote: Facepalm!

CFG?? Man, you're in deep shit.

CC is TFTP Enforced, BPI+ enabled CVC cosigned custom firmware enabled D3 network now. No clones, no bullshit DNS workaround....You have a huge learning curve ahead of you. I will simply refer you to Sbhacker and have you search the site for the above terms. That will show you what you are now up against.

i know all these terms my friend, i recently move from california, twc is a piece a cake , comcast is bullshit , if i asked about comcast is regarding want to know what is the type of security here, i am closed here i cant scan obviously need some help from people like you, almost if you can help me with a good certificate and config is better
Ok
Use dhcp force to scan for macs....but it will not give you certs. Cannot snmp scan on cc unless you're very well advanced on snmp. You've got your work cut out for you. CC is a bitch now. hopefully someone in your area will see your post and help you out. what works in my area of CC won't do shit in your area
dhcp force still working but doesn't permit do the subnet...
on cc, dhcpforce is only good at showing you the node. You can't pull certs with it.
is difficult to draw modems certificates within comcast,you can talk to someone from another company and those you