Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbie here but not to hobby, need some info 5100,5101
(22-05-2013, 07:37 AM)SlowGrind6 Wrote: You might want to check out the rules of this forum.

Sorry I meant I have Internet access via my sub.

Also, moving them happens around once a year, besides yesterday, but the 5101 using the same mac and files as configured on the 5100 but is down due to what I believe is the lack of ability to load the files on 5100mod.

And honestly from what I understand, (may not be much lol but I'm a fast learner and mod everything from android , fta and from the old directv dish days), that locally they are asleep at the wheel.

Before my friend passed he said he was up and running on the new modems using "wide band", but was going to show me but passed before it happened, he had me scanning nodes and such all the time, I had acquired a large stash of certs and such too, mac lists things of that nature for educational purposes of course. I'm open to playing around and picking up another, 5101 and whatever docsis 3.0 modem is available that can be modded.
Just need a nudge in the right direction lol
Thanks everyone, also was a member at sbh years back but I heard something happened over there

Messages In This Thread
RE: Newbie here but not to hobby, need some info 5100,5101 - by intheb0x - 22-05-2013, 08:36 AM