Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbie here but not to hobby, need some info 5100,5101
WB_Blast...

Making a D2 modem appear as if it has enhanced Download capabilities..
Knowledge=Power
well, at that time it certainly did! I think the fastest d2 cfg was an ultra and it had shit upload speed. I know because I paid CC almost a 100 a month for it. I think it was like 30/4. I tossed a 6120 WBB on a CG 814 and I was hitting 37/17! This was, of course,all possible only because BPI Bypass was still available...
We don't use configs here.
Never had to load one.

But honestly what I've had all these years was really simple, what I need to figure out is how to push the certs to the 5100, since haxor has places to just upload them, that modem works using the same mac as the 5100,but I'm pretty sure that because I don't have certs In the 5100 it's not working, all I would have to do with the 5100 is change mac and it was up and running, now it's down but the other 5101 is still kicking along, same mac but with certs lol
Can anyone help?
I don't have a jtag but need to find a way to load the certs onto this modem.
Can I use ipfull?
My 5101 is up and running but my 5100 is still down, with bpi disabled it connects and goes online but no Internet access with just bpi enabled it also goes online and says it authorized but still no Internet, and with bpi+ enables it doesn't even connect the online light just flashes.
I have the cert files (4or5 of them) ready to load but I don't know how.

I seen there some telnet command format editing certs, I that something I could use?

I'm at a stand still until I figure out how to load the files onto the modem because mac cloning is no longer working here as of my first post.

Thanks
This is the shitty thing about this particular hobby. You MUST have a jtag of some sort. MUST!MUST!MUST! You can make a pjtag if you can solder and follow a kindergarten grade wiring diagram.