Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
DCT700
ABMJR one quick question, i read some of your post and you always say the same people who know the TELNET COMMOND to get the modem online, the same people can get a cable box to activated, when you say activated via jtag, j201 or serial port?
I think you are confusing posts. there are people who know the telnet Hack and people who can write to the XC chip in the DCT's. Neither of them have been dumb enough to post their solutions so they still work....

You should be able to figure out the telnet hack just from the hints posted.....it's not too hard to guess at what it does and when.
(01-05-2013, 02:28 AM)southernyankey1970 Wrote: I think you are confusing posts. there are people who know the telnet Hack and people who can write to the XC chip in the DCT's. Neither of them have been dumb enough to post their solutions so they still work....

You should be able to figure out the telnet hack just from the hints posted.....it's not too hard to guess at what it does and when.
who tell you i want to know the telnet hack for moden and cable box? i ask wish of the three the connection was made to because the NT cant make a full clone. Damn take a chill pill dude!
I have absolutely no idea WTF you are trying to ask dude! What does a NT have to do with the TH or activating a dct 700?

lol