Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sb5101 help
ok ive been paying someone to get free internet but im goin broke, always sending it back to get it fixed.

idk nothin at all just trying my luck by posting this msg.

All i know its a sb5101 it was working for like 2 n half month n now the lights are blinking im tired of paying to get it fix n want to learn how to do it myself.

i bought jtag off ebay im getting it in a few days n also got blackcat software. can someone teach me how to do this. it must be easy cus the person that fixes my modem always fixes in less then 10mins but charges $95 to get it fix that is too much...

if ya'll can point me in the right direction to some tutorials or links that would help alot thanx
I know what direction your gonna be going...........
Knowledge=Power
iff u carry on posting shit without reading,the only direction you is going is the door,read,read,search and read,and telnet log would be helpfull
Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself!!!

Regardless of who starts first; ability decides seniority !!!!!
and your gone, i wonder if idiots will ever work out not to even risk implying thief of service
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
And it would be much easier and cheaper if he pay a monthly.
Sometimes I wonder if ISP's send people in here like that to see what happens to try to build evidence to shut the site down or something. I mean c'mon. There's a much simpler way he could have worded his question.