Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meaning of this??
Hi guys, its my first post here, but not totally new to modems, started out with the old sb4200 and have for a few years a sb5101. Well I couldnt get on with sb5101 but i telnet into haxoware and got on, but im getting 2 errors that concern me.
DCC-ACK not received
Configuration File CVC Validation Failure
But not a 100 percent sure if the validation failure is because they pushing firmware or my certs dont match to modem.
And i have no clue what DCC-ACK is googled it but also get conflicting answers.
Can anyone clear this up?

Thanks in advance for anyones input..
If you cannot access into Haxorware web page, you can unplug your modem from cable, connect dirrectly your PC to the modem. After these steps if you still cannot access, you should try to config your PC IP address.
You got "Configuration File CVC Validation Failure" maybe you have forced a modified config file.
If you still can telnet into your modem, please try to get your telnet log and post here and alot of people here can help you.
First thanks NCB for your input.
But Im just trying to figure out what the meaning of these errors are. I can telnet into modem and im online, but errors concern me, With my isp, you cannot autoserve your own config. Validation concerns me more, From what i have been reading DCC-ACK can be dynamic channel change but not too sure..