Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
WTF happened to SBH again?
Went to check for new posts at SBH today, no go, redirect to isearchquick.c*m, with what looks to be a standard domain placeholder with that dumb blonde in the pic, what had happened?

Upon a little deeper inspection, it appears the domain expired today. Oddly enough though, I can't even reach the server using the IP address.
(09-04-2013, 04:58 PM)GraFfiX Wrote: Went to check for new posts at SBH today, no go, redirect to isearchquick.c*m, with what looks to be a standard domain placeholder with that dumb blonde in the pic, what had happened?

Upon a little deeper inspection, it appears the domain expired today. Oddly enough though, I can't even reach the server using the IP address.

sounds like your DNS was redirected to hell
(09-04-2013, 08:07 PM)mandrake77 Wrote:
(09-04-2013, 04:58 PM)GraFfiX Wrote: Went to check for new posts at SBH today, no go, redirect to isearchquick.c*m, with what looks to be a standard domain placeholder with that dumb blonde in the pic, what had happened?

sounds like your DNS was redirected to hell

I don't think so. There is some thing wrong with SBH right now.
It's back up now, but the domain was definitely expired earlier.