Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
speed config file
Hi friends Big Grin

Can anybody send me speed confing file?..my internes speed is slow.
ISP is SBB.
And modem is EPC2100R2

Thanks

I see some people have speed 40mb download Big Grin
You will never get 40 on a 2100r2 as it is a Docsis 2 modem with 1 downstream and 1 upstream tuner. The best you can get is about 35 if your ISP offers that and your node is not oversold. To get speeds above that you will need a docsis 3 modem with at least 4 d/s tuners such as a sb6120, dpc3000...etc.

Maybe you will get lucky and someone from your isp is here and sends you what you need.
I'm needing as well, but I'm looking for tweaked configs, like burst, priority, these stuffs, any config from any ISP I'd appreciate.

P.S: I can force edited config files from any ISP since my ISP doesn't query for the shared secret key.

Thanks in advance.
If you can do that then just open your own cfg with vultureware and tweak it to your heart's content!
change txt to cfg n enjoy bud Big Grin

Attached Files
.txt   pure15.txt (Size: 656 bytes / Downloads: 329)
(01-04-2013, 05:09 PM)southernyankey1970 Wrote: If you can do that then just open your own cfg with vultureware and tweak it to your heart's content!

I did, but I believe that there are more efficients configs, my ISP is not good yet, so, the configs from him is not good at all.

So, even editing it is hard to get a good speed as in comcast for example and assuming i'm not an expert in config tweaking...

Thanks for all replies.
(02-04-2013, 08:16 AM)mohitomish Wrote: change txt to cfg n enjoy bud Big Grin

thanks man but not working Sad
I change txt to cfg and not working.

I try to edit my own cfg and that isnt work.

I think my ISP SBB in Serbia check MD5 in file and becouse that edited cfg not working.

Any solution?

I just need cfg with high speed for SBB not edited.
I just want to upload on my haxorware Big Grin

Can anybody send me on PM?

Thanks
i dont really think configs work anymore
(03-04-2013, 03:10 AM)BADBOY125 Wrote: i dont really think configs work anymore

its working..becouse my friend send me 6mb download and 386kbs upload config file and work.
I need better speed, some ppl have config file for maximum speed for EPC2100R2 Big Grin

You dont really think configs work anymore?
You know another solution to change speed for SBB ISP?
Yep a Mac