Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rangin Service ID?
hello people i have a 5120 working fine but i see this thing rangin service ID
i looking for anwser in many places but i dont find nothing cause some certificate dont working cause in the rangin service dont apear x number for example 7312 thans for your help

regards
please post a telnet boot log so we can help you.
might be your levels out of range (bad splitters/bent pins, bad connectors, excess CMs, mouse trapped in the wall) ... cm will try to adjust its ranging power levels and will be kept like that eternally I guess...

Im thru w/guessing, just throw a putty log (:

cheers m8
(30-03-2013, 07:58 AM)loco2k36 Wrote: hello people i have a 5120 working fine but i see this thing rangin service ID
i looking for anwser in many places but i dont find nothing cause some certificate dont working cause in the rangin service dont apear x number for example 7312 thans for your help

regards

What is your US level?
ok heres is the think let me explain

explanation of what happens in my isp
before it could get out of town and certificates vicebersa but put safety and prevents new matching cert that are not in the same node or subnode cmts but now there is a new problem that not all reach operational certificates if they are left in Rangin as finding no upstream channel of both test and try one paste but getting a certificate in 5120 says Rangin servide see that this ID is not looking in the SB5100 or 5101 so I find it strange to see this in a 5120 because in a SBG901 SBG900 or the rarity of all this is that in certain nodes upstream channels are different thanks for your help
(30-03-2013, 06:09 PM)loco2k36 Wrote: ok heres is the think let me explain

explanation of what happens in my isp
before it could get out of town and certificates vicebersa but put safety and prevents new matching cert that are not in the same node or subnode cmts but now there is a new problem that not all reach operational certificates if they are left in Rangin as finding no upstream channel of both test and try one paste but getting a certificate in 5120 says Rangin servide see that this ID is not looking in the SB5100 or 5101 so I find it strange to see this in a 5120 because in a SBG901 SBG900 or the rarity of all this is that in certain nodes upstream channels are different thanks for your help

Levels and channels will not be the same in all areas... post the telent log...

POSTEA EL LOG DE TELNET... que no se te entiende nada
cmts can ban cert,maybe some they are banned....keep tryng whith fresh one,maybe you gonna be lucky to find a good one and remenber get araund securyti is alwais possible,it depends ouw.........
Normally, getting a d/s but never locking an upstream has to do with the cmts. Your certs are not on the guest list.
I can't really make out the rest of your post...but try diiferent setups.
the certificate is not banned I sent it to a friend in another area and the if it works without problems and has the same problem like me
welcome to testing.....