Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blackcat usb not detecting modems
Hello everyone.. i am new to this but i managed to get my new blackcat usb 1.8 to run on my windows7 64 bit.... but now it wont detect any of my modems.. i have a bricked 5100, bricked 5101, and two working 5101's running haxoware... i have tried connecting them every which way, with zero result.. i put the blackcat usb in bootloader mode and run the software.. after the flash i hit the start apllication button and flip the switches.. i conect the modems and nothing happens.. then i tried using an older computer with xp 32 bit but the blsckcat software wont run and i cant seem to load the microsoft.net framework.. so any ideas??.. did i just get a bad piece of hardware??.. or am i missing something??.. any help is greatly appreciated..
start simple sort your .net problem first you should have .net4 already installed so install .net2, make sure you dont already have it, look in add and remove in the control panel to see if it installed or not, but seeing as the app runs i'd say you have it installed (but always good to check)

now in the black cat software what mode does it say you are in (take a pic of the program running and post it here)
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
I agree with Drew... sounds like you are in flip mode instead of program mode. I would also say that you want to make sure all your Microsoft Net Frame packs are installed and updated as well as Visual basic. I think the blue led lights up when it detects the hardware...I barely use mine anymore.