Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Extract locked firmware
(15-03-2013, 12:39 PM)flashgordon Wrote: just telnet into it you can upload or download what you like i did Smile

Well if you can help me out in doing that i would be grateful.
Ive enabled telnet for Win7 which is my OS. But kinda had issues getting into my router/modem but i am sure i had the firewall on.
ill send ya a pm now
if you cant test dont invest !!!!!
Hello all, i have netgear cg3100, and i have been searching internet how to crack/unlock this router. Could you please help me too. how to enter into it via telnet and extract, crack or do anything possible to it. Or give me some good pointers where should i start. Thx in advance.
(20-04-2015, 07:21 PM)ArsA Wrote: Hello all, i have netgear cg3100, and i have been searching internet how to crack/unlock this router. Could you please help me too. how to enter into it via telnet and extract, crack or do anything possible to it. Or give me some good pointers where should i start. Thx in advance.

Sorry I can't help you with that request, but just an observation...

- I really appreciate any help you can provide.
- I will be grateful if you can send me this information.
- Many thanks for considering my request. (Thus acknowledging that you are grateful for the recipient to even read your message.)
- I hope what I have requested is possible.
- In the meantime, thank you so much for your attention and participation.

Just give the “in advance” a rest. And always thank someone after they have done what you asked (or even simply considered it and told you it’s not possible). It may seem like a small thing but well-said gratitude goes a long way.
Hello.

Is this possible with standard usb spi flasher? Pinouts are the same.

Where should ISP pin be connected on spi flasher?

I found netgear cg3000 firmware in source code. I can compile it on linux. Is that ok?

Which software to use for flashing image?

Thank you in advance!
Well as you were kind, first thing go to openwrt and you should find pins connections outlined