Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AutoServe config file
So i have been able to download two different config files for two different tier speeds.. I am pretty sure that I cannot auto serve because the config file for the speed im paying for wont even work. when i set the force config file option with the config file that im paying for that works. But the other config file does not. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Welcometo tftp Enforcement. Use a clone! You only get what the mac is provisioned to unless you know where to get Miniature Purple Unicorns...
Seems you're really breaking yourself up with these "purple unicorns".
[Image: cCkivSE.jpg]
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
a piture like that sold on the web gui for like 20p wow lol drewbaby you got your artists head on lol
if you cant test dont invest !!!!!
I'm just trying to find a little humor where I can, as weak as it is! The forums are 99% social interaction now as you can't post anything of any real value. I already found my Unicorns so I'm just fucking bored to death and looking for a laugh. I don't have a docscis signal at my house play with anymore so now I"M REALLY FUCKING BORED!!!

You guys should burn a joint or something and attempt to have a little fun with what's left of what is basically a mostly private hobby. Life is too short to take anything too seriously as far as I am concerned!
No, I hear ya' old man. You just need some new material is all....heh....
I burn weed and brick modems all day, security here is a joke, I'm bored, so I restore classic Schwinn's (1930's - 1950's) Need some sort of challenge. Thinking of modding a cable box... but for right now, i gotta take a crap... be back later fellas!
i got a few dct's awhile back. I'm not really even tempted yet, TBH. I don't watch live tv as the commercials drive me insane anymore. Much easier to let some 15 yr old edit out all the ads and upload whatever show i want to see to a private torrent site....I don't have a CC signal so it's pointless to even crack a dct open at this point. Maybe one day I'll get around to it.
some undocumented cmds for cc

and you can also try this site (VERY VERY VERY HELPFULL )

http://volpefirm.com/document_library/

Attached Files
.txt   undocumented cc comands.txt (Size: 82.58 KB / Downloads: 160)
if you cant test dont invest !!!!!