Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AutoServe config file
For the CMTS only via command line. Fully aware. Nothing to do with the CM on the customer side. You dont think Brady is that stupid do you?
Knowledge=Power
hey jr in the right hands any one can walk past the cmts with the right coat on just not the one they sold us
if you cant test dont invest !!!!!
I can
Knowledge=Power
I visit that site often, alot of good reading there.
jr your a magician but i can do tricks to lol

like i said and will stand by this theres no need to open the box no more because the box itself is the tool
If you're an ASE Certified Mechanic does it make you a Magician if you know how to change a clutch?

LMAO

If you get a hold of the right passwords you can SSH into your CMTS and fuck some shit up, but IMHO, if that seems like a good idea just to play with a Diag cm then you should quit now and never touch another modem. You guys are WAYYYYYYYYYYY overthinking these little black boxes. OIDS, Spoofing D3 certs, trying to write your own cfg's, trying to get the priv string..lol...WOW!

ALL valid testing, of course! But, there are sooooo many ways in still.
we could all do with that key hope your pm box is closed pmsl
(09-03-2013, 07:39 PM)southernyankey1970 Wrote: You guys are WAYYYYYYYYYYY overthinking these little black boxes. OIDS, Spoofing D3 certs, trying to write your own cfg's, trying to get the priv string..lol...WOW!

ALL valid testing, of course! But, there are sooooo many ways in still.

Don't tell me you got on by spoofing your modem as a cable box... Wink
no its a nissan sunny but in its previuose life it was a ambit 255
No, I just spoof my cg814 as a Cisco CMTS, and then Jr SSH's into my CG and puts his telnet trick in using the Vulcan Mind Meld...

Works every time. No private string needed.