Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
SurfboardHacker/SBhacker Is a good forum?
Is SurfboardHacker a good forum? I ask that because I went and it costs $10 to register for a year.

Thanks
It's your best resource for learning this. well worth it. You will not find this material laid out for you anywhere else.
Good compared to what?
Knowledge=Power
Let's see, 80 cents a month to be able to read all day, copy information, and exchange ideas and theories with some of the most skilled minds in the hobby. What else comes close? If you're worried about getting your $10 worth, believe me, if you really want to, you can get your $10 worth in just 1 day.
I hope there's still some old data left? I need to see about getting my paid back on it, mine was still valid.

I know SBH is where I began long time ago.
if you ask me theres alot of sites around for the same information on what you want to do and they are free forums like cablewizard google basicly its just getting people rich and most sites send you to sbh just another catch in the big loophole why pay ten bucks a month wen the site is down more than its up and has more problems than a nackerd car if you want to pay your ten bucks for the same information that is on any other site then yea go for it
if you cant test dont invest !!!!!