Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
anyone ever painted on a projector screen
been doing some reading on some other sites about home theater projectors and bought one so I could fix one since I also fix other tv's so was worth a shot I git it fixed and decided to paint my wall i went to ace hardware and had them mix me up some behr silverscreen 25 $ ill post some pics later I think its going to be sweet
i once vandalized one back in school using a tippex ribbon (fuck knows what you guys call it? white out i think)
anyways one of these
[Image: JmbQMaO.jpg]

that shit did not reflect the colour, so every time they tried to use that screen it said merc in big black letters across the middle
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
teachers and secretary's in america call it white ducktape
im sitting waiting on the coats to dry waiting on the last one to dry now so after dinner ill put my trim up
and take some pics the projector had a bulb in it thats on its last filament so its not to bright
the new one should be here monday or tuesday
I have to get a different black paint for the border ill be finished with it today
yea I took a pic I still have to do some touch up but here is what it looks like now I should have my new bulb monday or tuesday
the black was still wet in the pic its a flat latex
so should work good the shiny spot is from it still being wet
[Image: 34i3dc7.jpg]
the bulb came in this not using a hd source just a dvd
[Image: 2vlo2nk.jpg]
nine foot screen
needs one more thing to be complete
[Image: nGbUbrM.jpg]

nice work even without it
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
im hanging the speakers today